Monday 4 September 2017

Introduction to the Advanced Portfolio

In this A2 year I am going to be learning about the music industry and filming my own music video in the coming next few months.

This blog will include a main artefact, two ancillary artefacts and an accompanying blog containing my research, planning and evaluation.

I have learned from my previous blog that I did well at keeping my posts well organised and descriptive, but this year I must focus on keeping that up to date and making my blog look more intriguing and approachable. I thought the layout of my A1 blog was very neat, I included all the necessary points and evaluation in order to guide the reader through my blog easily. In general, I could have made my blog look more professional instead of a basic black and white theme.
As for this year, I am hoping to keep up to this standard of organisation, but making sure I keep it precise and make a blog post on every step of the way towards a final product. I found that last year some things I did leading up to my thriller shoot was not recorded and should have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment