Thursday 16 November 2017

Sketching out our website design


Here is my interpretation of the website homepage. I want it to be quite colourful but simple, suggesting our star image's conventions well.


Here is another homepage I created. I like the idea of being non-conventional and having the menu bar on the side, just like Rihanna's website.


The music tab will be very basic and just have the album cover and a list of songs.


We will make up merch that she would be supposedly selling, using photoshop over the top of plain images like a t-shirt or a scarf.


The video tab will include the music video we produced, with a cool background to make it stand out.


Tour dates and locations will be placed here.


Here we will put photos I took on the day of the shoot, behind the scenes and pictures that we take from the shoot we are going to do with Honor for the album cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment